I'm moving

When you transfer your regular place of residence from a non-EU country to the EU, it is necessary to declare the personal goods (including your vehicle) that you are bringing with you to customs.

If all conditions are met, the customs authorities may grant you an exemption from the import taxes in question when importing your personal belongings.

We would be delighted to provide you with further information on this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us.